Health & Safety Jobs in Texas
Our company focuses on working with small manufacturing, construction and industrial service businesses who lack internal EHS compliance resources, but who are committed to achieving and maintaining compliance. We offer a very unique, proven and customized outsourced environmental, health and safety consulting service that gets our clients compliant in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible. Our model has proven to be extremely successful and as a result we continue to experience substantial year after year growth. In order to meet the explosive demand for our services, we are seeking motivated, talented, committed and experienced individuals to join our consulting team and grow their careers.
Our consultants enjoy a wide variety of EHS compliance work that will challenge even the most experienced individuals. Our current client list spans a wide variety of industries including semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, renewable energy, chemicals, metals as well as various industrial services.
We are currently seeking experienced and qualified individuals who understand OSHA rules, regulations and standards as they apply to general industry and construction activities, and are able to apply this knowledge for the benefit of our clients. Ideally, the individual possesses some level of environmental & hazardous materials compliance experience as it relates to hazardous waste management/RCRA, Storm Water, Air Permit & reporting. DOT compliance experience would also be beneficial.
Staff Level EHS Consultant Positions in Austin, TX
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 2-5 years of EHS compliance experience in Construction and/or General Industry and especially manufacturing.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of EHS training experience
- Industrial Hygiene experience preferred
- Extensive understanding of OSHA 1926, 1910 and 1904 standards and ability to apply that knowledge for our client’s benefit
- Preferred, but not required: Environmental & hazardous materials compliance including RCRA-Hazardous Waste Management, Storm Water, Air Permitting & Authorizations, Tier II, SPCC, TRI.
- Proficient with use of Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel and Access
- Professional appearance and attitude with demonstrated “educational approach” to EHS compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
Project Work Incudes:
- Conduct project, site and operational EHS compliance and due diligence audits
- Develop EHS compliance programs per customer operations & requirements
- Conduct EHS training for client employees and contractors
- Industrial Hygiene surveys
- ISO 14001 & OSHSAS 18001 audits and support
- Environmental and Hazardous Materials compliance program implementation and maintenance
- 4 year B.S. degree, ideally in occupational health & safety or environmental or related sciences, from an accredited 4 year university
- Graduate degree in occupational health and safety or environmental sciences
Candidates must live in the Austin area or be willing to relocate (no relocation package available).
We are seeking to fill full time positions.
Interested and qualified candidates should respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– Current copy of resume
– Compensation requirements
– Available start date