If you’re concerned about your company’s OSHA compliance condition and need a health and safety assessment for your company, we offer the most comprehensive OSHA compliance assessment in the industry.
This is one of our key safety consultant services.
We call it a Compliance Action Assessment and our deliverable report is the most comprehensive and actionable in the EHS compliance industry.
The report contains 2 parts:
- Executive Summary/Narrative:
- Estimated 25 – 30 pages.
- Report will be based on all OSHA health and safety deficiencies & observations from the project inspection(s) and document/records review
- Executive summary
- Recommendations for workplace safety improvements
- Process and Scope
- Deficiency Ranking System
- OSHA Subpart narratives
- OSHA Fine liability estimate: We attach an OSHA fine estimate to each violation noted during the review (physical hazards, written programs, training, record keeping requirements), and a total OSHA fine estimate for the company. It’s not unusual for total fine estimates to exceed $100,000!
- Appendix A: Health and Safety Items and Deficiencies:
- This appendix would be comprised of all of the health and safety deficiencies/findings from the inspection.
- This would include all compliance violations: physical hazards, written program deficiencies, employee training deficiencies, record keeping issues, etc..
- All deficiencies can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet for corrective action tracking purposes.
To Learn More About Our Health & Safety Compliance Assessments
Call 512-457-0374 Or Click Below To Contact Us & Request A Quote: