So you’ve been tapped by your boss and told that in addition to all of your other responsibilities, you’re now the company’s Safety Manager too, or if you’re really lucky, the Environmental, Health and Safety manager.
Many small companies lack the budget to hire a full time, qualified EHS manager and attempt to solve the problem by asking a staff member to manage these responsibilities, but it’s not easy. OSHA, EPA, TCEQ, DOT & Hazardous materials regulations are complex & ever changing, and can easily overwhelm someone who’s not prepared or experienced. Whether you’re the company’s HR Manager, Operations Manager, Production Manager or Maintenance Manager, or even the secretary, it doesn’t matter, you already have a full plate of responsibilities and now it just got tougher!
Don’t despair, search around this page and see all of the free resources and information we’ve provided for your benefit. We hope that you’ll find these resources helpful, and invite you to make full use of them!
Are you already looking for outside help?
We specialize in helping small companies manage these regulatory challenges and risks through our hands-on and customized outsourced EHS compliance service called Assured Compliance. Our service keeps your company in line with all applicable EHS regulations, protects your workforce, guarantees your compliance, and ultimately protects your business from the potentially devastating risks associated with non-compliance, and all for less than half the cost of a full time, qualified in-house EHS manager! Click Here to see what our clients have to say about the service.
Call us at 512-457-0374, or Click Here For A Free, No-Obligation Consultation to learn more.
Checkout This Additional Relevant Information!
- OSHA recently implemented huge fine increases in August 2016. Read about the increases, why they happened, your chances of getting inspected and how this could impact your company: Did you know that OSHA just increased their fine schedule by 78% in August, 2016?
- Are you currently being dual tasked with managing EHS compliance for your company? Read this post to learn why this can be a big mistake.
- Can your insurance company/Workmans Compensation carrier really manage all of your OSHA compliance requirements? The answer is “absolutely not.”: Read this blog post to learn why.
- Is your company thinking about hiring an in-house Safety or EHS Manager? Read this blog post first for some real-world guidance and potential pitfalls.
- Does hiring an internal EHS manager necessarily result in compliance and EHS improvement? Read this blog post for some real-world insights on the subject.
- Should I manage EHS compliance internally or outsource? This blog post discusses and pros and cons of each option.
- Learn more about EHS compliance risks and how to manage them in our free presentation: Non-compliant companies also face potential devastating civil & even criminal liabilities, reputational damage, skyrocketing costs and other related risks.