Trucking companies in Texas often struggle to keep up with all aspects of DOT and FMCSA requirements. Keeping up with IFTA reporting, driver qualification files, drug and alcohol testing, hours of service and vehicle maintenance can be a nightmare, especially for smaller companies who often lack the internal resources and time to manage everything.
We offer a very cost effective automated DOT compliance software solution that makes it easy!
Monthly Compliance Service Options:
DOT Compliance Tracking:
Provides your company with all of the tools necessary to help you keep track of your Employee DOT Compliance Tracking requirements.
- Certification & Expiration Tracking and Alerting
- MVR Violation Tracking – Purchase Employee MVR Reports Directly from the Application
- Drug & Alcohol Testing and Results Tracking
- Driver Qualification File (DQ) Reporting Requirements Tracking
- Automated Online Driver Qualification File System
- Automated Background Checks
Drug & Alcohol Consortium:
Provides your company with all of the tools necessary to help you with your Drug Consortium. Random Drug Consortium testing is performed on a Quarterly basis using required Drug / Drug & Alcohol testing percentages as set forth by DOT Regulations ensuring DOT Compliance.
- Triple Random Selection Process ensures accurate and compliant results
- Alerts ensure you are aware of when the selection process has completed
- Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing procedure handbook is available for printing
- Employee Random Drug Testing Request Forms are available for printing
- Quarterly and Yearly Reporting ensures your company complies with DOT Requirements.
Vehicle Maintenance Tracking:
Provides your company with all of the tools necessary to help you with your Vehicle Maintenance Tracking requirements. Vehicle Maintenance Tracking regulations set forth by DOT requires all Motor Carriers to maintain accurate Preventive Maintenance records for all vehicles.
- Preventive Maintenance Schedules can be created and shared among all fleet vehicles
- Automatic Work Order Creation based on Mileage, Engine Hours or Date
- Automated alerting lets you know when Preventive Maintenance is due on a vehicle
- Track PM Schedules by Location, or Company
- Easily track Vendor and Part purchases and costing used in Work Orders
Automated IFTA Tax Reporting:
Provides your company with all of the tools necessary to help you with your Automated IFTA Tax Reporting. State Mileages are automatically calculated, Fuel Purchases can be easily tracked and IFTA State Tax Rates are automatically updated when required.
- Multiple Ways To Track and Enter Trip Information
- State Mileage Totals are Automatically Calculated
- Fuel Purchases can be easily tracked
- IFTA Tax Rates are automatically downloaded when released
- State IFTA Tax Reports using One Click Technology!
Want to learn more about how we make DOT and FMCSA compliance easy