OSHA recently issued a short 5 minute video which summarized the OSHA inspection and enforcement process.
Here’s a summary of what the video covers:
- The purpose and importance of OSHA enforcement
- What can trigger an OSHA inspection: This includes employee complaints, hospitalizations, fatalities, referrals and more.
- OSHA enforcement officer credentials
- The inspection process: From opening conference, to walk around, to typical questions they will ask of employees and management, facility inspection to closing conference
- Reporting of potential violations and review to determine if citations and fines will be issued
- Compliance assistance programs
It’s definitely worth a look, CHECK IT OUT HERE.
The typical OSHA inspection results in fines between $35,000 – $85,000, but often exceed $100,000 or even $200,000 for unprepared companies.
We have extensive experience helping companies deal with OSHA inspection enforcement and are available for free consultations or to help if you’ve already been inspected.
If Your Company Has Already Been Inspected by OSHA
Or If You Want To Learn How To Achieve OSHA Compliance
Give Us A Call At 512-457-0374 or Email Here