Environmental compliance training for companies who are concerned about environmental regulations must follow is critical.
We are an environmental consulting firm in Austin, TX dedicated to helping companies manage & comply with applicable environmental rules and regulations in Texas.
Our EHS training services include not only OSHA compliance training, but also environmental compliance training.
Here’s a sampling of one of the courses we offer:
Storm Water Permit – SWPPP – Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Compliance Training in Texas
Don’t settle for environmental training that has you listening to a lot of regulatory mumbo-jumbo that you can’t remember 1 hour of leaving after the course. The Stormwater Boot Camp is designed for onsite facilities and operations staff and is customized for your Multi-Sector General Permit. There is no wasted regulatory information here, only what you need to know to get the job done for your site. The course combines regulatory basics you need to know to be in compliance, with lots of visuals of actual facilities doing stormwater compliance right and wrong. In addition, the back-half of the class is outdoors and on your site where you apply everything you have learned in the class.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Stormater Basics: what you need to know
- Construction permits: when do you trigger and what do they require
- Industrial Permits: what is in your Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP)
- SWPPP Compliance Basics: how to keep it simple and compliant
- Show and Tell: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 10 most common violations and how to avoid them
- Onsite application of class content (site walkthrough
Worried that your company isn’t compliant with TCEQ and EPA rules and regulations?
Need helping with environmental compliance?
Call 512-457-0374, email email@example.com or click below to schedule a free consultation: