EHS Risk Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our EHS Compliance Risk Rewards referral program. You can find all the legal mumbo jumbo later down the page, but let’s start by describing how the program works.
EHS Risk Rewards Program Basics:
When you refer someone to Berg Compliance Solutions for a Free Snapshot EHS Compliance Assessment OR paid services (Compliance Action Assessment and/or Assured Compliance 12 month contract), you’ll receive rewards payments on a tiered basis as described below.
Rewards payments will be made via check and are payable to the referrer personally or to the company you work-for or own. It’s up to you. See Terms and Conditions below for more details.
Referral Rewards Options:
Option 1: Recommend and facility the scheduling of a Free Snapshot EHS Compliance Assessment, and then we’ll take it from there.
- Earn up to $600.00 cash reward if the Free EHS Assessment leads all the way to a 12 month Assured Compliance contract.
The 3 Tier Rewards Program:
- Earn your first $100 check when your referral signs up for a Free Summary EHS Compliance Assessment.
- Earn another $200 if your referral purchases a Compliance Action Assessment (Full-On OSHA and/or Environmental Assessment).
- Earn another $250 if your referral purchases a 12 month Assured Compliance service contract.
Option 2: Accelerate your rewards by making a recommendation for our paid services.
- Earn up to $800.00 cash reward if we skip the free assessment, and you recommend that your friend or colleague purchase paid service(s): Compliance Action Assessment or a 12 month Assured Compliance contract.
The 2 Tier Rewards Program:
- Earn $350 if your referral purchases a Compliance Action Assessment (Full-On OSHA and/or Environmental Assessment).
- Earn another $450.00 if the Compliance Action Assessment leads to your referral purchases a 12 month Assured Compliance service contract.
- Earn $800 if you shoot strait for the stars by recommending our turn-key outsourced EHS services, and your referral purchases a 12 month Assured Compliance contract.
EHS Risk Rewards Referral program Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the EHS Risk Rewards Program (“EHSRRP”). The Program is offered and managed by Berg Compliance Solutions (“BCS”).
The Qualified Participant referred to below is you (Current or Past BCS client, Friend, Associate, Colleague, Vendor), and the person you’ve referred (Referred Prospect). In order to be eligible for our rewards program, Participants (you) must agree to and follow the rules described below.
- Qualified Participant:someone who meets all of the following conditions:
- A present or past BCS or Berg Environmental Services client.
- A BCS or Berg Environmental Services Vendor.
- A BCS or Berg Environmental Services Associate or Colleague (ie: Sales representative, employee, principal from another industry related company)
- A BCS or Berg Environmental Services friend (Friend of BCS employee or Russell Carr).
- Referred Prospect:
- Someone who’s been referred to BCS by a Qualified Participant. You become a Referred Prospect by completing a website form to either schedule a Free Snapshot EHS Compliance Assessment, or Request a Quote for Paid Services (Compliance Action Assessment or Assured Compliance 12 month contract).
Only the person who completes the form(s) is considered a Referred Prospect and there can only be one Referred Prospect from any given prospect company.
- Ideally the Referred Prospect is a senior level decision maker such as a business owner, founder, C-level or Director level contact. Typically these are the only roles who can approve purchase of our services. Mid-level managers may qualify as Referred Prospects, but the probability of success drops dramatically if we’re not dealing directly with top level decision makers.
- Referred Account: A new BCS client company account created by a Referred Prospect. This the company that the Referred Prospect works-for, or owns.
- Eligible Referral: A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
- Referral Account is created on/by BCS website form registration after being contacted by, or recommended by a Qualified Participant.
- Referred Prospect is not a current or past BCS client.
- Referred Prospect was not referred to BCS previously by someone else.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals a Qualified Participant can make.
- Referred Account created by the Referred Prospect must not be for a company associated with any other BCS client accounts (whether current or past client account)
- Qualified Participant and the Referred Prospect can’t work for the same company.
- Referred Account must become a paid BCS client within 60 days of the date the Referred Prospect completed a BCS website registration form
Program Qualification & Eligibility Summary:
- To be an eligible participant in BCS’s Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- You meet Qualified Participant requirements, and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by BCS
- You’re a Referred Prospect and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by BCS
- Payments will be made via check generated by Frost Bank’s payment center.
- Payments can be made to Qualified Participant personally, or to the company that the Qualified Participant works-for or owns. Qualified Person must specify via email to Russell Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments will be made within 14 days of each qualifying tier event (see above “Referral Options” section)
- If you, the Qualified Participant, file taxes in the US, you must notify BCS if you have received $600 or more in Rewards from BCS during a single calendar year. This will require that BCS report rewards payments as income to the IRS.
- Qualified Participants are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from our referral payments. By participating in the Program, you release BCS and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. BCS reserves that right to suspend you as Qualified Participant from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time.
Qualified Participants must agree to the following:
- Must comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- Must only email, call, recommend, refer people that you actually know
- Must not engage in any activity that could be considered fraudulent, invasive or email spamming.
Berg Compliance Solutions, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the program and these terms and conditions at any time, for any reason and without notice.