Hazardous Waste Disposal Services in Texas Since 2003
Achieve total compliance with our TURN-KEY industrial waste disposal and RCRA compliance services
It’s not enough to properly disposal of your hazardous waste, you must also meet a long list of EPA and state waste management regulations. We can help you make it happen, when our competition can’t.
Hazardous Waste Disposal
Hazardous Waste Transportation
RCRA Compliance Services
Failure to manage waste regulations puts your business & the environment at risk:
- Are your staff dumping hazardous waste down the drain or in the dumpster?
- Have you determined your “waste generator status” & identified & classified all of your hazardous wastes using “waste determination” documents?
- Have you trained your staff on RCRA rules & regulations?
- Have you created your Pollution Prevention (“P2”) Plan?
- Have you documented your waste policies & procedures?
- Are you conducting & documenting routine hazardous waste inspections & properly labeling your containers?
- Are your hazardous wastes being transported & disposed of by fully permitted and insured vendors?
- Are you ready if EPA or your state environmental agency shows up tomorrow for a surprise inspection?
Hazardous Waste Disposal + RCRA Compliance Services
Our company is unique because we offer both hazardous and industrial waste disposal combined with turn-key hazardous waste program development and compliance services. Our competitors simply can’t do this.
Hazardous Waste Disposal: We offer the most cost effective and environmentally friendly treatment & disposal methods to meet all of your needs:
- Fuel Blending
- Waste Water Treatment
- Drums & Totes
- Lab Packs
Waste Compliance Services: Our team of waste experts have years of experience building waste management programs to meet EPA’s RCRA “cradle to grave” requirements, including:
- Waste generator status
- Waste characterization & determinations
- Written program development
- Employee training
- Enforcement assistance
Let us help you build a compliant waste program and save on your disposal needs.
Here’s how OUR BUNDLED HAZARDOUS WASTE SERVICES are different than our competition…
- Traditional waste disposal vendors, big and small, only offer waste profiling and disposal services. They assume your company “knows what it’s doing” when it comes to RCRA compliance and lack the time and expertise to evaluate, warn & assist. This limited approach leaves you vulnerable to massive risk in the form of misclassified wastes, environmental contamination, failed inspections, huge fines and more.
- Our “Turn-Key” approach begins by evaluating your company’s RCRA, EPA and state regulatory obligations to ensure you’re covering all of your bases. We then evaluate each of your waste streams to offer the most cost effective and environmentally friendly treatment method available. Our approach assures your “peace of mind” knowing that you’re compliant and saving money.
“Berg Environmental Services provide exemplary service in handling our waste needs. I am confident in their expertise. They are prompt to our requests and work to our schedule.”
“Berg Compliance Solutions has been a great partner. They have worked with us on all aspects of environmental, health and safety. They have both established and enhanced our programs to ensure we are in compliance with all the of the various regulatory agencies. They have provided the expertise we needed for compliance and offered suggestions on how we could improve. We are very pleased with their support!”
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Berg Compliance Solutions to shore up our confidence in our EHS compliance. As a small company we can’t dedicate a resource to becoming an expert in this field, so partnering with Berg in this capacity has been fantastic. They have driven our compliance schedule and audits to ensure we have a safe workplace for our employees. Everyone we have engaged within Berg has been a very personable and competent individual with great leadership.
Please consider hearing from them how they could partner with you!”