Environmental & Hazardous Materials Compliance Consulting Texas
Achieve total environmental and hazardous materials compliance with our comprehensive EPA, TCEQ and state environmental consulting services
We help Texas manufacturing and industrial facilities manage all aspects of environmental compliance including hazardous waste, stormwater, air emissions and hazardous materials reporting.
Failure to manage environmental & hazardous materials regulations puts your business & the environment at risk:
- Have you identified and authorized all of your air emission sources?
- Have you determined your company’s stormwater permit requirements?
- Have you determined your company’s hazardous waste RCRA requirements?
- Have you assessed your hazardous materials reporting requirements?
- Are you ready if EPA or your state environmental agency shows up tomorrow for a surprise inspection?
Getting compliant with EPA, TCEQ, & state environmental regulations can cost a fortune
Many companies can’t afford to hire full time staff or outside consultants to adequately meet environmental regulations.
This is why most businesses are non-compliant and vulnerable to risk. Don’t be one of them.
We can help.
Environmental + Hazardous Materials Compliance Services
We help Texas manufacturing and industrial facilities manage virtually all aspects of environmental and hazardous materials compliance:
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- RCRA & Hazardous Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Stormwater Permits & Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Air Emission Authorizations & Air Permits
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Tier II
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI)
- Employee Training
- Environmental Program Development
Let us help you build a compliance program
Here’s how OUR BUNDLED ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICES are different than our competition…
- Traditional environmental consulting firms work on a “project by project” basis. While this approach can work depending on circumstances, it often leaves major gaps within their client’s compliance program and therefore at ongoing risk.
- Our “Turn-Key” approach begins by evaluating ALL of our client’s EPA, TCEQ and other state regulatory obligations to ensure we’re covering all bases. We then work with them, over-time, to help build and manage their environmental programs to achieve total compliance & reduce their risk. We can also work with clients on a “project” basis, depending on circumstances.
“Berg Environmental Services provide exemplary service in handling our waste needs. I am confident in their expertise. They are prompt to our requests and work to our schedule.”
“Berg Compliance Solutions has been a great partner. They have worked with us on all aspects of environmental, health and safety. They have both established and enhanced our programs to ensure we are in compliance with all the of the various regulatory agencies. They have provided the expertise we needed for compliance and offered suggestions on how we could improve. We are very pleased with their support!”
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Berg Compliance Solutions to shore up our confidence in our EHS compliance. As a small company we can’t dedicate a resource to becoming an expert in this field, so partnering with Berg in this capacity has been fantastic. They have driven our compliance schedule and audits to ensure we have a safe workplace for our employees. Everyone we have engaged within Berg has been a very personable and competent individual with great leadership.
Please consider hearing from them how they could partner with you!”