Outsourced EHS Compliance Solutions
- The program begins with a comprehensive assessment of your companies’ current compliance condition, whether you have one location or several. The assessment compares your specific business operations to all applicable EHS rules & regulations that apply to your business and identifies any gaps between the two.
- The findings from the assessment are then prioritized into a list of action items that ultimately bring your business into full compliance. Each action item references the specific regulatory requirement or best practice that applies to the finding.
- Implementation of your environmental, health & safety program.
- Creation or review your OSHA compliance manual and procedures to ensure your compliance.
- Creation of employee training programs.
- Recordkeeping management assistance including OSHA 300 logs
- Industrial hygiene services to manage health exposure hazards
- OSHA inspection preparation and assistance
- Implementation of a customized calendar to organize, schedule and maintain all aspects of your compliance. Including;
- Implementation of the prioritized action items identified during the assessment phase.
- Scheduling of all required employee safety, environmental and other regulatory training.
- Scheduling of all OSHA-safety program requirements.
- Optional environmental program and permit management.
Benefits of Our Outsourced EHS Compliance Solutions Program:
- Keeps your company in line with regulatory requirements.
- GUARANTEES YOUR COMPLIANCE
- Protects your workforce
- And ultimately protects your business from the potentially devastating risks associated with non-compliance.
- And all for about half the cost of an in-house Safety Manager.
CONTACT US TODAY for a Free Consultation Regarding Your EHS Compliance Solutions Requirements at 512-457-0374.