Traveling Health and Safety Professionals To Support Your Project Needs
OSHA compliance can be accomplished efficiently and correctly with the appropriate staff.
Berg Compliance Solutions can deploy our EHS professionals for temporary or long term assignments throughout the country and for a variety of industries.
Our clients may require EHS staff augmentation for a variety of reasons, including:
- Temporary substitute for a full time EHS staff person who must leave the position for a period of time.
- To temporarily assist an EHS manager or department with a specific project, or due to increased workload.
- To support or manage a new construction project.
- Some companies choose to outsource the safety position on a long term contract basis.
- Implementation or improvement of EHS programs
- Industrial hygiene surveys and project work
- Ongoing safety training services
- Implementation of corrective actions
Regardless of your need or situation, our diverse experience and resources allow us to step in on short notice to assist with a wide variety of environmental, health and safety related projects or requirements.