We’re here to help your company draft a customized health and safety manual to meet OSHA standards.
Many companies make the mistake of downloading generic safety programs from the internet only to find out later that it doesn’t meet OSHA requirements.
Our team of experts will walk you through every step of the process from assessing your operations to determine which health and safety hazards exist, determining which OSHA standards apply, assigning critical roles, as well as developing your company specific rules and policies.
Once all required information has been gathered, our team will develop your written programs which will provide the foundation of your new OSHA compliance program.
Depending on your industry, the following OSHA standards could apply:
- Hazard Communication
- Fall Protection
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Action Plan
- Fire Safety
- Respiratory Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Confined Spaces
- Lockout-Tagout (LOTO)
- Cranes & Hoists
- Electrical Safety
- And more…..
In addition to these mandated OSHA standards, we can include additional company specific policies and procedures including:
- Your company’s health and safety policy statement
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Ladder Safety
- Subcontractor Safety Management
- Accident Investigations
- Return To Work
- Injury Claims Management
- OSHA record keeping: OSHA 300 Logs
- Fit For Duty
- Safety Enforcement and Discipline
- Driving Safety
- Environmental & Hazardous Materials Compliance
- Hazardous Metals Exposure
- Fatigue Management
- Housekeeping & Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Hot Work & Other Permits