We’re here to help your company develop a comprehensive LOTO program to achieve and manage OSHA compliance requirements.
Many companies, especially small ones, really struggle to achieve and manage Lockout Tagout compliance due to the extensive requirements.
Key components of an OSHA compliant Lockout Tagout program include:
- Draft written Lockout-Tagout program
- Create inventory of all applicable energized equipment
- Develop equipment specific Lockout Tagout procedures for each piece of energized equipment
- Employee training: This includes both “Authorized” and “Affected” training
- Conduct annual LOTO audit to ensure that authorized employees are able to follow LOTO procedures
Our consultants will help your staff every step of the way to implement each of these vital components.