In response to existing and pending shelter-in-place orders throughout Texas, we are temporarily suspending our on-site Assured Compliance services for our clients, however are now offering enhanced remote environmental, health and safety services for clients who continue to operate during the pandemic in order to fill the gap.
In addition to our substitute on-site safety services, we are also offering Corona Virus Exposure Control Training which is crucial for companies who continue to operate during the pandemic, and to conduct Comprehensive Compliance Program Reviews and implementation of corrective actions.
Be aware that per OSHA’s General Duty Clause, workplace COVID-19 exposure is considered to be a “Recognized Hazard” which employers must manage and control, and that all work related COVID-19 infections must be tracked and recorded on your OSHA 300 logs
Interim Remote ASSURED COMPLIANCE Support Services:
- Live Webinar Based Health & Safety Training Sessions:
- Training sessions will be delivered via Zoom Webinar platform.
- We will include user instructions for both computer and mobile devices.
- Flexible Scheduling With Multiple Sessions:
- We will allow for scheduling of multiple training sessions during the day to allow for small groups and social distancing and limited training space size. It’s crucial to maintain social distancing requirements with your employees, even during training sessions.
- Training can be accessed via multiple platforms (desktop, cell phones, tablets, etc) to allow for employee social distancing/separation.
- Zoom trainings sessions will be recorded for future playback and use as needed.
- Topics based on compliance calendar or higher priority topics.
- We will email the sign-in sheets for training documentation.
- Remotely Guided, Technology Enhanced, Safety Inspections & Reporting:
- Your assigned consultant will remotely guide and facilitate remote health and safety inspections of your facility.
- We are allocating up to 3 hours for a remote safety inspection.
- We will utilize Zoom Meetings functionality which allows live streaming from your mobile device to your assigned consultants computer screen to help identify and correct health and safety hazards in your facility.
- Your consultant will also develop safety inspection check sheets tailored to your operations, so your staff can conduct internal inspections.
- Remote Safety Committee Facilitation:
- Meetings to be held via Zoom Meeting platform
- Safety Committees allow for employee input and engagement in your company EHS programs during this crisis
- Example Agenda Items Include:
- Review injuries/near misses
- Previous inspection results/statistics
- Top 10 safety inspections finding & corrective actions discussions
- Seasonal Training
- Discuss safety issues/questions and solutions
- Ongoing EHS Consultation Support Via Phone, Emails & Zoom Meetings.
- Ongoing Remote Regulatory Enforcement Assistance
Coronavirus Occupational Exposure Control Educational Package
Critical For Clients Who Continue To Operate During The Pandemic!
- Webinar Training for Management & Supervisors to provide background information & general exposure control measures & best practices per OSHA & CDC guidance & recommendations
- Webinar Training for production & other employees
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Posters & Handouts
Comprehensive EHS Compliance Review
- Your assigned consultant will conduct comprehensive compliance program reviews utilizing our internal QA/QC procedures to identify and correct any gaps
- Action Items Include:
- Health & Safety Manual review & updates
- Lockout/Tagout program reviews and updates
- PPE Hazard Assessment reviews and updates
- Compliance training records review & verification
Your Consultant Will Be In Contact Soon To Schedule These Services & Help Your Company Maintain Compliance & Risk Reduction Throughout This Pandemic
Call Us At 512-457-0374 With Questions Or Concerns