Failure to manage environmental compliance puts your company at serious risk for:
- Major Regulatory fines & penalties from TCEQ & EPA that can run into the $10s or even $100s of thousands of dollars
- Damage to your local community’s air, water and land
- Multi-Million dollar environmental cleanup costs
- Potential criminal liability, even for manager level staff
- Damage to company reputation
- And more…
The good news is that TCEQ offers a great incentive program called the Texas Environmental, Health & Safety Audit Privilege Act.
The program offers non-compliant companies protection from regulatory fines and penalties, even if they’ve been operating out of compliant for years.
We’ve helped many Texas manufacturers manage this process, avoid fines and penalties, and achieve environmental compliance.