Welcome and thanks for responding to your colleague’s recommendation to schedule a consultation to discuss your company’s EHS Compliance needs and how our services can help.
We all have the same goal in mind, which is to help your company achieve EHS compliance and reduce your risk.
Here’s why it’s so critical for your company to achieve and manage OSHA and environmental compliance:
Businesses who fail to manage compliance put themselves at risk for significant losses and liabilities:
- Serious employee injuries
- Damage to local communities
- Regulatory fines & penalties that can run into the $tens or $hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Potential civil & criminal actions
- Increased costs: US Companies lose $140 billion annually to workplace injuries
- Damage to company reputation
- And more…
- Are you certain your business is compliant with OSHA, TCEQ and EPA regulations?
- Is your company prepared if an OSHA or TCEQ inspector knocks on your door tomorrow?
- If not, then it’s time to take action and reduce your risk.
Most companies want to achieve and manage compliance, but it’s not easy. OSHA, environmental and hazardous materials regulations are complicated and even tougher to comply with. The fact is that most of these same companies, especially small ones, simply lack the internal expertise, time and resources needed to keep up with everything.
Berg Compliance Solutions understands these challenges all to well, and we’ve responded by offering proven and proprietary turn-key EHS compliance solutions that will deliver:
- Affordable, Non-Stop Regulatory Compliance
- Competent & Consistent Service (Checkout Our Client Testimonials Page)
- OSHA Compliance Guarantee
- Piece of Mind
Nobody does it better than Berg Compliance Solutions. Oh ya, your colleague already told you that!
Complete The Form To Schedule Your No Obligation Consultation Today!