Do you have at least 3 years of environmental, health and safety experience in manufacturing, general industry &/or construction? Do you have a BA, BS or MS in safety or other technical degree from an accredited brick & mortar university? Are you committed to protecting people and the environment from harm? Are you excited by the idea of helping small, at-risk, “underdog” companies to manage compliance & risk using our innovative on-site and virtual consulting models?
If yes, then please read on . . .
Are you driven to make things better?
Do you have a proven track record of building & establishing EHS programs?
Do you enjoy building relationships with front line production workers, supervisors, management & senior company leadership to help build safer workplaces?
Do you have environmental and hazardous materials compliance experience, or want to expand your skills into this area?
If you’ve made it this far, then YES, we want to talk to you!
We’re searching for Staff Environmental, Health & Safety Consultants to roll up their sleeves to help our clients achieve compliance, risk reduction and most importantly, zero accidents. This is a remote position to help grow our business in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
Why would you want to take on this challenge?
- You love the idea of working for a successful consulting business and want to help building it into a sustainable, world class organization that takes care of its employees and transforms client companies
- You want to be part of a cutting edge, innovative & proven consulting approach that helps small company “underdogs” achieve EHS compliance, risk reduction & zero accidents.
- You want to work with a team of EHS professionals who are committed to each other and to our clients.
- You want to mentor & guide recent graduates & newbies
- You want to be trusted and valued for your ideas & see the fruits of these
- You work best through “freedom within guidelines”. You’ll enjoy a high level of autonomy but you’ll be working within parameters and maximizing the potential of the building blocks you’re given.
- You’re an experienced EHS professional but are willing to learn & follow our process first & then enhance it.
- You appreciate having the support and backup of your teammates, who’ll be right there with you on this mission.
If you’re frustrated by lack of “management commitment” to EHS, your current program has a “hit the ceiling” with nowhere else to go, corporate politics, drama, and being told something “can’t be done” or “has always been done this way”, so are we!
There’s no room in business (or in life) for lack of commitment, silos, holding grudges, or maximizing problems. We want people who are energetic, enthusiastic, and positive, who inspire others and have a natural sense of leadership.
This is a key position, so you’ll also be absolutely trustworthy. You are open and honest about both the positive and negative state of things. (If you are used to withholding bad information in order to make yourself look good, this is not the job for you.) And you’re not afraid of risk, but you’re also not reckless or a gambler at heart. In short, you use good judgement and have a strong sense of ethics.
If this is you, please start the application process NOW by copying and pasting, and then sending responses to each to the following questions to this email address: email@example.com
The more detail you can provide, the better!
- Add the words “Application for.. (add your city’s name)” in the subject line of your email
- Please confirm your current place of residence
- Please confirm the name of the University you attended
- Please confirm if it was a 2 associates or 4 year degree bachelor degree
- Please confirm if you attended a campus for 4 years or if you have an on-line degree
- Total years of OSHA compliance experience in:
- 1910 Manufacturing and industrial related facilities
- 1926 Construction
- Do you have experience building OSHA programs from scratch?
- Please estimate the total # of years of experience spent delivering health & safety training, and list ALL OSHA standards that you have experience training.
- Environmental/Hazardous materials experience:
- Please list all EPA and TCEQ regulatory areas you have experience implementing and managing (ie: RCRA, stormwater, air, Tier II, etc.) & estimated # of years for each
- Please list all environmental training topics you have experience training & estimated # of years for each
- Total years working as a 3rd party consultant (if any).
- Are you available to travel? (We don’t travel extensively but routinely deliver our services throughout Texas and around the country)
- Are you currently working? What is your earliest available start date?
- Please state your annual compensation requirements.
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration, we will review and respond quickly to all qualified applications.