We routinely hear from companies who are struggling to determine which OSHA health and safety regulations apply to their company, let alone how to achieve OSHA compliance.
These people have all kinds of reasons for needing to know, from wanting to provide a safe workplace for their employees, to fear of OSHA inspections, recent injury problems, or even customer requirements.
Regardless of the reasons, we offer a fantastic mock OSHA services called a Compliance Risk Assessment.
Here’s what the services includes:
- Comprehensive safety inspection of your facility or job sites
- Review of your OSHA compliance manual or health and safety procedures
- Review of your safety training records
- Review of your OSHA 300 logs
- Review of past injuries and Workers Compensation loss runs
Basically everything that OSHA would review if they were to conduct a comprehensive enforcement inspection.
Once the review is complete, we will create a comprehensive, 2 part deliverable report and schedule a 1-2 hour webinar or on-site meeting to present a summary of our findings which includes time for Q&A.
Here is what the report includes:
- Executive Summary/Narrative: (see attached “Sample Compliance Action Assessment.pdf)
- Estimated 25 – 30 pages.
- Report will be based on all deficiencies & observations from the facility and project inspection(s) and document/records review
- Executive summary
- Recommendations for corrective action/improvement
- Process and Scope
- Deficiency Ranking System
- OSHA Subpart narratives: Will only include OSHA standards that apply to your operations
- Overall OSHA fine liability estimate based on combined violations noted during the assessment (physical hazards, written programs, training, record keeping requirements, etc.)
- Appendix A: Itemized List of All Health and Safety Deficiencies;
- This appendix would be comprised of all of the deficiencies/findings/violations from the inspections.
- This would include all compliance violations: physical hazards, written program deficiencies, employee training deficiencies, record keeping issues, etc..
- All deficiencies will be exported to an Excel spreadsheet for corrective action tracking purposes.