Safe, Reliable Disposal and Treatment of Toxic and Hazardous Waste in Texas
Berg Environmental Services has been providing hazardous waste disposal services to our long list of clients throughout Texas for the past 10 years.
Given the increased enforcement initiatives from the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and TCEQ (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality), and significant fines and penalties associated with non-compliance, it is critical that generators of hazardous waste ensure that their waste materials are treated and disposed of in compliance with regulatory requirements and form partnerships with reputable and experienced service providers to help minimize risk.
Berg Environmental Services offers a full range of services to assist our clients in meeting these requirements. Our turn key services address everything from hazardous waste classification assistance, registration and reporting, through cost effective disposal and treatment options, hazardous waste transportation and indemnification.
Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal Options
With our extensive list of long term TSDF partnerships, we’re able offer a full range of disposal, treatment and recycling options to meet regulatory requirements and minimize costs, including the following:
- Fuel Blending
- Hazardous Landfill
- Non Hazardous Landfill
- Waste Water Treatment
- Deep Well Injection
- Lab Pack Disposal
- Creating appropriate DOT, EPA and TCEQ paperwork for each waste shipment including Manifest, Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste and placard labels, and Land Ban Forms
- Assistance with regulatory registrations
- Assistance with waste classification
- Profiling and approval of waste streams
- Collect and submit waste samples for approval.
- Provide summary reports showing monthly and yearly waste shipments.
Call Us At 512-457-0374 Or Click Here To Schedule A Free Consultation