Do you own or work for a small manufacturing or industrial facility who’s struggling to understand and manage the long list of complex and ever changing environmental, health and safety regulations that impact your business?
If so, you’re not alone and you’ve come to the right place, our channel is here to help!
Hello, my name is Russell Carr, founder of Berg Compliance Solutions and EHS academy, and in 2022 I decided to reboot our channel to focus entirely on helping small manufacturing and industrial businesses to understand the OSHA, EPA and state environmental regulations that impact them. These are industries that I have served for over 23 years and counting.
These 2 sectors have the greatest burden when it comes to these regulations, yet very often lack the expertise, time and resources needed to keep up.
To make matters worse, most small companies also lack the budget and need to hire a full time, qualified safety manger or an expensive consultant to build EHS programs.
These challenges often result in a perpetual state of non-compliance, leaving the business, their employees, local community and the environment at massive risk. These include serious injuries, spills, failed inspections, huge fines, reputation damage, lost business opportunities and serious legal problems if things go wrong.
This is why I created this channel, to help these small at risk businesses make sense of these EHS regulations and most importantly how to manage them.
We will regularly upload free, educational content designed to explain these regulations in simple, easy to understand language. That’s right, you don’t need to be a safety expert to benefit from our channel.
We’ll cover a wide range of topics including:
OSHA Health & Safety Compliance:
– How to build an OSHA health and safety program
– How to build a safety training program
– Common OSHA compliance standards including Hazard Communication, Lockout/Tagout, PPE, Confined Spaces, Emergency Action Plan, Powered Industrial Trucks, Fall Protection, Hearing Conservation, Respiratory Protection, and more
– How to manage and pass OSHA inspections
– The keys to managing safety
– OSHA 300 logs
Environmental & Hazardous Materials Compliance:
– Hazardous waste disposal and management
– Stormwater Permits, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
– Air emissions and air permits
– SPCC plans
– Hazardous Materials Reporting: Tier II, TRI and EPCRA
So if you’re committed to improving your company’s safety condition, you’ve come to the right place!
I invite you to subscribe and click the notifications bell so you’ll be made aware every time we upload new content.
Welcome and I look forward to hearing from you soon.