If you found our website on-line, there’s a pretty good chance that you own or work for a small business who is looking for help with environmental, health and safety compliance issues, and are researching options, which probably includes considering help from an EHS consulting company.
If that’s the case, then stick around for a few minutes because that’s what this blog post is all about.
My name is Russell Carr, and I’m the founder and president of our company.
I decided to create this short blog post to briefly introduce our company and to explain how and why we’re different than other environmental, health and safety consulting companies.
I’ve been in this industry a long time, and believe that there’s a common misconception among our target market prospects & clients that all EHS consulting companies are the same, but that’s definitely not the case.
Stick with me for the next few minutes and I’m going to explain why.
We know that there are a lot of consulting companies options out there, that this is a big decision for you and your company and that you don’t want to make a mistake, so we’re hoping that this will help you make a more informed decision and decide if we might be a good fit.
In summary, we’re different in 5 major ways and here they are:
- Our focus on working with small businesses. There’s some very important reasons why we do this, and I’ll talk more about that in a minute.
- Our turn-key outsourced EHS compliance service designed specifically for small business
- Full service company: we can manage all aspects of EHS compliance including hazardous waste management
- Our unique understanding of the challenges facing small companies when trying to manage EHS compliance. This gives us a huge advantage and I’ll talk more about that in a minute.
- Listen To What Our Clients Have To Say
So let’s briefly take a closer look at these 5 major differences:
1) We focus almost entirely on working with small companies. The majority of our clients have less than 100 employees. We focus on working with small companies because they almost always lack the internal expertise, time and resources needed to keep up with these regulations, which results in non-compliance and therefore puts then at greatest risk.
When I say risk, I’m talking about serious employee injuries, lost business and money, huge regulatory fines and penalties that can run into the $10s or even$hundreds of thousands of dollar, & even civil and even criminal liabilities if things go wrong
We understand all of this, which again is why we focus on working with small companies.
2)We’ve answered these challenges by offering a very unique proven and proprietary turn-key EHS compliance solution called Assured Compliance, designed for small business, which will do two things: 1) Get your company compliant with OSHA, TCEQ & EPA regulations, and therefore 2) reduce all of these risks.
Here’s a quick summary of the benefits of our service:
- Keeps your company in line with ALL EHS regulatory requirements
- Gives you access to our team of experts (many of our competitors are “one person” operations with zero redundancy)
- Saves you money
- Protects your workforce
- Protects your business from the potentially devastating risks associated with non-compliance
- ALLOWS YOU AND YOUR STAFF TO FOCUS ON YOUR CORE COMPETENCY & GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- All for less than 1/2 the cost of an in-house EHS Manager
We will check all of the EHS compliance boxes and by the end of the first 12 months, we’ll actually guarantee your OSHA compliance. We can do the same for your environmental and hazardous materials compliance if you need help in those areas.
All for a fixed monthly fee that’s typically ¼ to 1/3 the cost of a full time safety manager. This is very different than most of our competitors who not only won’t guarantee their work, but typically work on a project by project basis. I’ll talk more about costs is a minute..
3)We area a full Service EHS compliance company. Most consulting companies either focus on health and safety issues, or environmental compliance, but not both. We are one of the few that can handle both areas, and we can also help with hazardous waste management.We are your one stop shop for all of your environmental, health and safety compliance needs. Very few EHS consulting companies can say that.
4) Finally, we’re different because of my own unique understanding of the challenges that small companies face when managing these regulations, because I used to own and operate 3 small contracting companies that had major safety risks, one of them in the wind business. This is a picture from a project in Oregon a few years ago. And the point is that I struggled for years trying to manage our OSHA compliance. Those experiences were what inspired me to start this company, to help other small business owners and companies to manage OSHA, environmental and hazardous materials regulations. So I really understand the challenges that you’re facing today, because I’ve been there. This gives us a huge advantage and allowed me to develop and tailor our services to meet the needs of small businesses.
5)I’ll end off by referring to what our clients have to say in the video on our testimonials page. We surveyed a bunch of them and after analyzing the responses, 4 major common benefits or themes emerged:
- Easy To Work With
Hopefully this brief introduction gives you a better idea of who we are, and how and why we’re different than other environmental, health and safety consulting companies.
If you’re a small business in need of OSHA or environmental compliance help
give us a call at 512-457-0374 or click here to schedule a free consultation
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.