We offer local OSHA safety consultant services in the Austin, TX area.
We’re headquartered in the Austin area and offer a wide range of workplace safety services to local manufacturing, construction and general industry businesses.
Our OSHA compliance services include:
- Workplace injury prevention
- Health & safety policy and procedure development
- Employee safety Training
- Safety Inspections and Audits
- Health Surveys & Testing
- Outsourced EHS compliance services
Why Should You Consider Hiring As Safety Consultant?
Building and managing an OSHA compliant health and safety program isn’t easy, especially for small companies who almost always lack the internal expertise, time and resources needed to keep up.
There are many benefits to outsourcing your OSHA compliance obligations to an experienced and qualified health and safety consultant, and one of the biggest is risk reduction:
- Companies who fail to implement and manage an OSHA health and safety compliance program face major risks and liabilities including:
- Significant OSHA fines and penalties: Did you know that the average OSHA inspection will result in 5-10 “Serious” violations resulting in an average fine of $30,000 – $80,000 per inspection, but can often run into the $100,000’s of thousands of dollars. I
- Public Relations nightmares: When a company has a serious injury, fatality, or OSHA inspection, the local and even national media often pick up on it, and the publish stories about the company in local newspapers and on-line where the local community, competitors and worst of all customers can ready, which can seriously damage a companies reputation. This PR damage is often long lasting, and difficult if not impossible to repair.
- Lost and wasted money: US businesses lose an average of $140 Billion dollars every year to work related accidents and injuries. These losses are made up of many direct and indirect costs including medical costs, downtime, recruiting and training replacement employees, legal fees, OSHA fines, increased insurance costs and more.
- Major civil liabilities: When an employee is seriously injured, or killed, on the job, they or their family often hire a personal injury lawyer to sue the company for settlements that often run into the millions of dollars.
- Criminal liabilities: Many small business owners don’t understand that they face potential criminal liability including up to 6 months in jail and a $250,000 fine if an employee is killed on the job due to employer negligence (which almost always falls on the business owner.
IS YOUR COMPANY AT RISK?
Give us a call at 512-457-0374 or CLICK HERE
for a free consultation or to learn more about our
workplace safety compliance services.