Learn more about our OSHA safety consulting services in Texas.
Our OSHA safety consultants have extensive experience assisting clients to comply with implementation and management of health & safety compliance programs for a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, transportation, energy, healthcare, and industrial services. Regardless of your business, our services will help ensure the safety and health of your employees, compliance with OSHA rules and regulations, and in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Given OSHA’s current aggressive approach to enforcement, along with heavy fines and penalties for non-compliance, it’s vital that businesses understand their mandated responsibilities, and implement and maintain fully compliant OSHA safety programs. However, given the complexity and multitude of rules, regulations, and standards that could apply to your business and broad, and sometimes vague, mandated OSHA employer responsibilities, it’s often very difficult to manage this process. That’s where we can help. Our team of safety consultants has many years of experience interpreting, implementing, and managing these OSHA requirements for a wide variety of businesses.
Is your company making any or all of these common OSHA safety compliance mistakes?
- Dual tasking a staff member or manager with safety program responsibilities: Many small companies make the mistake of tapping a staff member, such as the HR or Operations Manager, to manage OSHA compliance responsibilities. There’s 2 major problems with this: To begin with, these staff members typically have no, or minimal experience dealing with safety issues, and therefore aren’t qualified. The other major problem is that they never have enough time because their primary responsibilities typically contribute to the company’s bottom line, meaning that they must focus their attention in those areas, leaving little or nothing for safety program responsibilities. For these reasons, this strategy almost never works. We see this all of the time and routinely hear from these staff managers asking for help.
- “Outsourcing” safety to their insurance/Workers Compensation provider: Many small businesses also make the mistake of believing that their WC carrier is managing their safety programs, however this is impossible for these reasons: 1) WC carriers have no mandate to manage OSHA compliance for their policy holders 2) WC carriers are only mandated to conduct an annual “loss control” inspection, which normally includes many other issues aside from safety, and typically safety findings are very limited. 3) Loss control agents typically have a book of 100’s of clients and therefore have no time or bandwidth to manage safety for any particular policy holder. If you don’t believe us, feel free to ask your Workers Comp carrier and see what they tell you.
- Buying or downloading a generic safety manual: It’s not uncommon for small companies to make the mistake of getting a generic OSHA health and safety manual, stick it on the shelf and somehow believing that they’re safety compliant. The fact is that OSHA requires that company’s assess their operations to identify which health and safety hazards exist at their facility, and then develop a customized OSHA compliance manual to address all of those health and safety hazards. Generic safety manuals often contain many OSHA standards that don’t even apply to any given company.
Any, or all of these mistakes, often results in exposing to the company and it’s employees to major risks and liabilities including serious injuries, huge OSHA fines and penalties, wasted money, PR nightmares and even potential civil and criminal liabilities.
Get OSHA Compliant For 50-75% Less Than Hiring A Full Time Safety Manager
- We’ll Help You Build & Manage Your Safety Program From Scratch With Our Proven, Proprietary Process
- Achieve OSHA Compliance & Reduce Your Risk For Fines, Penalties, Lost Money & Legal Problems
- Designed For Small Resource-Strapped Manufacturing, Construction & Industrial Service Companies
Our Texas OSHA consulting services include:
- OSHA compliance training
- OSHA safety training classes
- OSHA compliance audits and inspections
- OSHA Compliance Manual development
- Outsourced, turn-key OSHA safety compliance
- Staff augmentation
- Standards interpretation
- Loss control services
- Accident investigations
- Industrial hygiene surveys (Air quality testing, noise surveys, etc)
- Construction site safety services
Whether your company requires temporary assistance with a health or safety related compliance project or ongoing and full-time assistance, we can offer a service to meet your needs.
Contact Us Today Or Call 512-457-0374
To Learn More About Our
Outsourced Safety Services
Customized For Your Small Business
Achieve OSHA Health & Safety Compliance For 50-75% Less Than Hiring a Full Time Safety Manager
ASSURED COMPLIANCE – Proven Outsourced Safety Consulting Services For Piece Of Mind