Most owners of small companies want to keep their workforce safe, minimize their environmental impact, and maintain compliance, but it’s not easy. OSHA, EPA, TCEQ, DOT & Hazardous materials regulatory compliance laws are complex & ever changing, and can easily overwhelm small businesses who often lack the time, resources and expertise to understand them. Many companies aren’t even sure which regulations apply to their operations, let alone how to manage them.
Unfortunately regulators don’t give passes to small business, and routinely issue huge fines and penalties to violating companies. Did you know that OSHA just increased their fine schedule by 78% in August, 2016? EPA implemented similar increases for environmental fines at the same time.
We specialize in helping small companies manage these regulatory challenges and risks through our hands-on and customized outsourced EHS compliance service called Assured Compliance. Our service keeps your company in line with all applicable EHS regulations, protects your workforce, guarantees your compliance, and ultimately protects your business from the potentially devastating risks associated with non-compliance, and all for less than half the cost of a full time, qualified in-house EHS manager! Click Here to see what our clients have to say about the service.
Announcing Guided Assured Compliance
Our New Cost Effective EHS Service For Companies Located Anywhere In The Country!
Build Your Customized EHS Program From Scratch Using Our Proven Process
Achieve Compliance & Reduce Risk For 1/4 The Cost Of Hiring A Full Time EHS Manager
Checkout These Articles Addressing EHS Compliance Challenges Facing Small Business Owners:
- OSHA recently implemented huge fine increases in August 2016. Read about the increases, why they happened, your chances of getting inspected and how this could impact your company: Did you know that OSHA just increased their fine schedule by 78% in August, 2016?
- EPA increased similar increases in August: EPA implemented similar increases for environmental fines at the same time?
- Are you currently dual tasking one of your staff managers to manage EHS compliance for your company? Read this post to learn why this can be a big mistake.
- Can your insurance company/Workmans Compensation carrier really manage all of your OSHA compliance requirements? The answer is “absolutely not.”: Read this blog post to learn why.
- Thinking about hiring your own in-house Safety or EHS Manager? Read this blog post first for some real-world guidance, potential pitfalls and challenges of recruiting and evaluating EHS candidates.
- Does hiring an internal EHS manager necessarily result in compliance and EHS improvement? Read this blog post for some real-world insights on the subject.
- Should I manage EHS compliance internally or outsource? This blog post discusses and pros and cons of each option.
- Learn more about EHS risks and how to manage them in our free presentation: Non-compliant companies also face potential devastating civil & even criminal liabilities, reputational damage, skyrocketing costs and other related risks.